Thursday 1 January 2009

2009!

Happy New Year!/ Blwyddyn Newydd Dda! Last night was the best New Years Eve ever and I loved it...a change to how I normally feel about it:) I'm so happy for who I spent it with as these times may not be so as often when we leave school:( Anyway! After leaving our stuff at Amy's ... Amy, Cath, Jennie, Soph, Anna and I all went into town. Went for a meal in Bella Italia and had our photo taken for the website haha and had a whale of a time!:P Then was back to Winter Wonderland for some fairground rides - The Whaltzers, Bumper cars... amazing! lol. Then was the ic skating - terrified as I was lol turned out to be AMAZING! Thanx to Amy, Soph and Anna for dragging me round the rink though :D Watching the fireworks from the ice was amazing and this year for once felt so happy at that point in time:) After that back to the fair! Went on Bounce (or the Rana Feliz as it was in Spain:P Alot of things have changed and happened since then!) And Cath and I filmed as we were in the Ghosttrain:P All back to Amy's then for drinking games!:D Was the Best Ever.Home this morning then and not done much since:P Although 2008 was wicked I have a really good feeling in my bones about 2009! This will be the best year yet:D x



There will be photos :P But check fb to :)

0 comments: