Sunday 8 February 2009

Are you ready?

Busy Busy Busy weekend! Friday was school as usuall. Yesterday was Ikea to buy a new chest of drawers with Mum and Loudie after taking David to badminton with he won:D. Visited Sylvia on way home. She gave me some perfume and a jewellry box for passing my driving test! Then home to biuld the drawers which Loudie helped me with. Amy came to get me then with Cath and Becky then was our ' road trip' to Barry to get Jen. UCI to watch 'He's just not that into you' and then noodle time in Wagamamas yummy. Back to Barry then after that was our 'Mc Donalds hunt' for Mc Flurrys:D Home then Loudie very kindly finished building my drawers so then I sorted my room out:)

I think it's pathetic when people hold something against you I mean when it's not even there? What's that all about?
Today was Aerobics I drove David nd I to David Lloyd kinda scary but exciting! Home then. Sort out my room some more then should do some work but not before watching Gossip Girl though!

0 comments: