Monday 9 February 2009

Grekland

Today was school. Home for German tutoring then back to school. First time I drove to and from home after German! Went to McDonalds drive through for first time by myself and got the all famous cheese burger:P Didn't realise quite how sharp the turning was but oh well be more carefull next time lol. Got hoodies for Greece today ''NO SLEEP TIL SPARTA TOUR 2009'' - I'm Artemis (well the name on my hoodie is:P.) I'm looking forward to it so much but also just thinking about the next time I go to Greece - Zante!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for that time:D Thinking now that Prom was going to be well would have been this Thursday is actually quite unbelieveable to be honest. Wouldnt be right I dont think. Anyway tonight 90210 has to be watched by moi. Watche Gossip Girl earlier - I love it! haha x

0 comments: