Monday 9 March 2009

Dreaming with a broken heart

1 lesson in school today. Home for German tutoring. I have to walk to school for the next two days becasue my car is having an MOT :( Oh well best to be safe than sorry.


I feel weird today. For those who know what I'm talking about I met him a year ago today (day wise and date wise tomorrow.) I feel upset but not at the same time as I'm glad what happened did because otherwise my thaughts would be stuck even further in the past although if you hadn't done some of those things that hurt me and you didnt even think you were wrong - well let me tell you you were. Although the bad things happened the good things were the best. Made me smile so much especially the thaught of the summer with you. Time is a strange thing. Sometimes I really miss you to bits but others not at all. I just hope that you dont do what you did again as it wasnt fair on any of those involved. You even know how I felt. Anyway too much detail:P Just think what this time next year could bring!
I hope you've all had a good day. I have German homework to do x

How things can change from day to day!







0 comments: