Sunday 22 March 2009

I do wonder

Busy weekend this one! Friday was Amy's 18th birthday celebration... we went to Bristol Zoo which was hilarious then ended up on our way back in Bridgend for shopping. Went to visit Cath on our way back before went home. After getting ready I drove back to AMy's and we all went for a meal in Chiquitos in town and then to some clubs after that. Town was surprisingly quiet:S

Saturday after coming home I did some wok and then went to the gym. Hom and dod some more work not upto much really.

Today was aerobics. Going to do more work after. I seriously cant wait for the summer but I have to make sure that I make the most of my last 6 weeks in school first.

Today is Mothers Day. I got Mum some wine glasses with patterns on and then some lavender bubble bath - Dave got her some chocolates (2 varieties lol.) I love my Mum so much and I want to wish her a Happy Mothers Day here:D x
Mum in Costa Rica confused by th camera flash:P She's the best <3

0 comments: