Friday 26 December 2008

Did your wishes come true?

Feels like I havent written here in ages:p Christmas Eve we went to Mamgu and Tadcu's house in Ammanford as I said before. Mamgu, Tadcu, Auntie Jackie, Uncle Cellan, Mum, David and I went to have a curry in the Indian :D Loved it:p This point I realised that Christmas is really about spending time with the family and loved ones:) Went home then to watch tv before bed so that Santa could come:P lol.
Christmas Day woke up, had breakfast and once everyone was by the Christmas tree down the lounge we all opened our preasents. I loved them allllllllllll and my new Tocco!!!!!!!!! <333. Tadcu went to get Auntie Ray and Uncle Dewi and braught then to Betws. We all had a lovely Christmas dinner made by Mamgu :) and then Tadcu and I prepared the Christmas puddin all was very yummy:D After lunch was tv watching, quizzes, looking over preasents and of course the Queen lol ye ok :P After Tadcu took Auntie Ray and Uncle Dewi home we spend the rest of the evening eating, watching tv and Mum and I went for our yearly traditional Christmas walk to see the Christmas lights over Betws but we only went round he block becasue it was sooooooooo freezing..... hmmmmm Betws has some nice Christmas lights...Mamgu and Tadcu's being the BEST though :D
Today - Boxing Day we woke up and I helped Tadcu make a Jambolaia dish :) Was very nice...with the ''Fish Pie'' (Tajine.) Before this though Uncle Pete came to bring preasents instead f Pearl after her and Mum having a long desccusion no the phone lol:P After lunch then we set out home after stopping with Auntie Ray and Uncle Dewi to say hi and to get more hay for the chickens. At home after sorting out all the new preasents had a bath with some of my new smellies! Very nice:) Planning to put music onto the Tocco and then watch some Eastenders:) Nice... Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas/ Nadolig Llawen! x

0 comments: