Wednesday 24 December 2008

Eira? Na wrth cwrs ddim.

Yesterday I had a driving lesson and booked my driving test!!!:P Alison, Chris, Amy and Joseph came to visit us and we exchanged Christmas preasents. Amy and Joseph grow up so quickly!

Today Mum and I went to buy some corn and straw for the chickens lol. Later on today Mum, David and I will go to Ammanford to stay with Mamgu and Tadcu over Christmas. Probably stop for a visit in Auntie Ray and Uncle Dewis' house on the way. Auntie Jackie and Uncle Cellam should be at Mamgu and Tadcu's when we get there. We're planned to go out for a curry tonght before Christnas tommorrow. I don't feel to Christmassy at the moment partly due to lack of snow or maybe it's just wishfull thinking on my part seeing as the last time we had a white Christmas was in 2004 and that wasn't huge amounts of snow. Shame if only we could go skiing here everything would be so much better! But no lol. I think that we should celebrate Christmas here on the 24th as Jesus was born in the evening/night. It's too much focused on preasents here... it's all gone out of control in my opinion! Merry Christmas everyone! I'll write about the next few days soon :D x
Friends <3

0 comments: