Saturday 13 December 2008

Secret Santa

School yesterday as normal. Jo cam to pick me up for our Christmas meal in the Oriental Garden down the Bay. Got a flat tyre just around the corner from mine:P We waited for her Sisters bf and then her uncle to come help us and changed the tyre. After that we went to pick Aisling up and off we went to the bay:P (With my directions:P) We had a 'Secret Santa' meal with Jo, Amy, Jennie, Aisling, Anna, Becky, Emily, Sophie and I. Amy was my secret santa and I was Anna's:P I had a bath set and car accesories from Anna:) - Pink fluffy dice!!!!!!!!!!! mint. Jo took me and Aisling home then. I love being in the car with friends lol:PWent to town today to get some new belly bars:P and things. Had to stop off in Canton on way back to get books for German project from the library which I should be doing now:P. Home Mum is ill so I been making her Lemsip. Highlight of my day today will be the X-Factor final haha. Have a good Saturday x

0 comments: