Tuesday 30 December 2008

One of last

Haven't really done all that much today:P I had a driving lesson...test soon :P Went to Canton to get some travel broschures for Zante:) No studying as yet:S:P

Just thaught I'd say a bit about 2008 here:P The last day of a year and the first of the next are the 2 worst days possible I think.

This year so much has happened - quite unexpected things . I have been the happiest I have ever been but also I must say the most upset ever to.I have met some amazing people - certain one I wish I was still in touch with but I guess you just have to cherish the times that you had and look to the future as you cant go back to the past. Even though it's painful for me to think about what happened I guess it happened for a reason - one of wich I can already see now and for that I am so greatfull...I guess the others will come in time. I have not done as much partying or had as much fun as I have in 2008 for me it has been the best year of my life (honestly) but lets make 2009 even better!:P I'll make that a New Years Resolution I think as I have so much to look forward to.
Put on a brave face



0 comments: